Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

MTV's Skins and Censorship! Uh-Oh Evan's Got an Opinion

MTV's Skins and Censorship! Uh-Oh Evan's Got an Opinion Video Clips. Duration : 3.65 Mins.


Skins is one good reason why I don't go get a coaxial cable for my tv. I just hulu a few of the good shows I watch. No need to pollute myself with any more garbage! People on my second channel are talking about a naveregnide t-shirt and possible designs. Everything is still in the brainstorming phase, but feel free to message me if you have any t-shirt ideas ;) No, I do not film with a strobe light on, I just have terrible lighting conditions in my dorm. Sue me... well, no don't sue me. Write me an angry letter from the point of view of the yellow angry bird. Then I might do something about it. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My second channel: www.youtube.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Dailybooth: dailybooth.com BlogTV: www.blogtv.com T-Shirt: www.districtlines.com Tumblr: naveregnide.tumblr.com iTunes http

No comments:

Post a Comment