Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

CST MWS Tutorial 07: Design of a Half-wave Dipole

CST MWS Tutorial 07: Design of a Half-wave Dipole Tube. Duration : 8.60 Mins.


Hello, I'm back again. I know it was a long time, but I needed that gap since I had a very busy schedule in the last few months. I was working on a research paper and eventually published it in IEEE xplore. Plus I had to sit for IELTS. Hardly could manage time. It takes much time and labour to produce videos and I usually sacrifice my leisure time for them. So, if you find my tutorials helpful, please do not forget to leave a comment and a like. Visit and like CST MWS Tutorial Facebook page. www.facebook.com This tutorial shows you how to design a Half-wave dipole antenna geometrically. After geometric design process, a port was defined for the dipole. The half-wave dipole is fed at the centre by a balanced transmission line like ladder line. We usually avoid coaxial cable to feed a dipole directly since coaxial cable itself starts to radiate and degrades the dipole radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment